Friday, January 27, 2017

Say Thanks with Patreon!

If you enjoy this site and find any information helpful please support my efforts on Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/voiceofspirit and by referring others.

I have come to Patreon so that I can continue to educate and support the people who need some Spiritual and 3D guidance but who may not be ready for a full session with me. I already have a great deal of information offered to the public that I give away for free, but there is so much more that I can contribute. 

I believe in the old adage that if you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, BUT if you teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime. I believe in everyone living to their greatest potential. I want to help you do that. 

The methods I use are real world impacting. Although I do work in the Spiritual realm with energies and unseen forces, I also bring this into the every day. The information I impart is usually very practical and actionable. I am often referred to as The Bridge for many reasons - I am not easily pigeon-holed into a single genre. I work with the religious, pragmatic, skeptic and free-thinking alike. 

With your help I will be able to continue to educate, to spread not just tolerance but Love and to help those who are in the greatest need. Mahalo for your help! Blessings!

For a pledge of just $5 a month you will: Unlock exclusive content and join my community of patrons. Thank you!
  • Access to patron-only content
  • Connect with other patrons
  • Join the ranks of passionate Geralyn St Joseph fans
  • BONUS: Personal message access to Geralyn St Joseph


Geralyn St Joseph
Wholistic University
Lancaster, PA / Unity, ME
808 261-7866
Geralyn@VoiceofSpirit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment